The Shamrock Foundation Photos with the Grinch

|
I was recently asked to volunteer a weekend of my time to take photos of peoples pets sitting on the Grinch's lap, sounds like fun, lets do it! Well the night before the charity event was supposed to kick off it snowed a good 3 inches out where I live making it extremely difficult to get out of my driveway and being that it was the first snow of the year all kinds of things were not going well that next morning. The lady who organized the photos for the event happened to have a 4x4 that they sent my way to pick me and all my gear up and bring safe and sound to the event. Pretty impressive, huh? ;)

Even with the snow fall the turn out was really good for the weekend and as promised here are some of the photos for those who brought their pets and gave to a great charity. If you are looking to get prints made of these photos you can visit my SmugMug site that can ship prints of almost anything you could imagine right to your doorstep, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Shamrock Foundation.

If you are looking to adopt a truly special animal please take a moment to check out the Shamrock Foundation their hard work and tireless efforts ensure that an abused animal is cared for.
Thanks again for supporting such a great cause!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment